Monday, July 28, 2008

How do I keep awake????

(y.a.w.n...) Whoops! sorry about that but I am sooo very sleepy...!! I had to stay up till around 4 am this morning and have a looong day ahead .....!! If I yawned any bigger, you could probably see upto my intestines.... eww....gross!! I know.. but hey, I'm too sleepy to know what I'm saying.....!

So I started thinking....what are the top ten ways to overcome drowsiness?? Here's my list...
  1. Splash cold water in your eyes several times a day
  2. Good old coffee...strong!
  3. Headphones playing loud music (if you can work with music that is)
  4. A brisk walk around the office every hour
  5. A quick power nap...at your desk....! Mind you ...not more than 5 mins
  6. Yet another coffee
  7. Tons of water (if not to refresh you then at least to counter balance all the coffee!)
  8. A post lunch walk outdoors
  9. Call a friend and chat for a while
  10. If all else fails imagine your boss's purple hued face when you miss your deadline!!!!!!!!!

No comments: